Due to an investment of KPMG in AdviceRobo, we search talented Data Scientists to join our team. The mission of AdviceRobo is to build the best credit scoring software globally applying psychographic and behavioural data on our artificial intelligence platform. We are looking for talented data scientists with a special interest in financial behaviour.
In developing worlds’ best credit scoring software, we combine the benefits of a small team in a scale up company (quick, fast iteration, working together, high trust, ownership and accountability) with the highest quality team.
Do you consider yourself a talented data scientist and do you want to work with the best people in behavioural and psychographic scoring, we gladly welcome your application.
We are looking for data scientists who thrive in a fast-paced, heavily collaborative and iterative environment. In that role, you’ll be an integral member of the team developing our Machine Learning models to lend money to and monitor risks in behaviour of consumers of whom traditional information lacks.
You have exceptional statistical, mathematical, predictive modelling as well as business strategy skills to build the algorithms. You also are a good communicator, able to engage people in English both inside and outside the company in your development.
You are passionate about understanding how to integrate data sources into improved risk and marketing prediction models. Our platform requires connecting different types of data sets in various formats. Of course, you can program, preferably in different programming languages such as Python, R, Scala.
You are aware of all significant developments in the latest analyst space (e.g., data- and text mining, web analytics), and are capable of quickly mastering new approaches. And, also important, you have a winners mentality always finding your way out of complex data puzzles.
How you’ll be working
- A focussed team with a mission to fundamentally deliver worlds’ best risk and marketing predictions.
- Proactive, but structured approach: a world to discover, the company is a scale up which works on a validated learning principle.
- Participate in both product development and customer projects.
- Knowledge driven: collaborate with colleagues on the teams UX design, software development and data science to develop attractive commercial offerings
- Think, feel, execute: it’s all about improving customer experiences
What your responsibilities are
- Analyse big data from different sources and assessing gaps in data quality and requirements for various applications
- Develop data models based on scientific evidence, consumer behaviour, external data sources, etc.
- Propose and lead new projects & approaches
- Explore what happens in your profession worldwide and bring in new ideas
- 3+ years of industry experience in analytical roles (e.g., consulting, modelling, data analysis)
- You have a PHD or finished master degree in Econometrics, Applied Science or a related field
- You have experience with the use of large-scale complex data files and have experience with data warehouse architecture (SQL Server)
- You have recent practical experience in developing statistical, mathematical, predictive modelling
- You have an excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- You have practical experience in programming (preferably in Python)
- You can develop preliminary hypotheses rapidly, focusing on the most important insights to meet the business needs
- You have the ability to pivot quickly as the project evolves, always keeping the ultimate project objective in mind.
- You articulate analytical findings in clear and concise deliverables, including presentations, prototypes, discussions, and visualizations
- You like to find creative and innovative ways to answer key business questions by leveraging existing data assets or creating new ones
- You demonstrate intellectual curiosity for solving difficult business problems
- You are fluent in English which is the company language
What we expect from every team member
- Fast: you are able to work in a fast scale-up environment
- Working together: you are a strong contributor to the team performance.
- Winner: being best in the job and improving yourself and the team all the time
- Accountable: You like to have your own responsibilities and take leadership on them.
Do you want to show us what you can?
We are NOT hiring through Recruitment Agencies