We are looking for talented Senior PHP developers to join our team. The mission of AdviceRobo is to build the best credit scoring software globally applying psychographic and behavioural data on our artificial intelligence platform.
In developing the world’s best credit scoring software, we combine the benefits of a small team in a scale up company (quick, fast iteration, working together, high trust, ownership and accountability) with the highest quality team.
If you consider yourself a talented PHP developer and do you want to work with the best people in behavioural and psychographic scoring, we gladly welcome your application.
We are looking for senior PHP developers who thrive in a fast-paced, heavily collaborative and iterative environment. In that role, you’ll be an integral member of the team developing applications for our Machine Learning models to lend money to and monitor risks in behaviour of consumers of whom traditional information lacks.
You are passionate about understanding how to integrate data sources into improved risk and marketing prediction models. Our platform requires connecting different types of data sets in various formats by consuming and exposing APIs. You are a skilled PHP programmer, who can also do a bit of front end development and who can preferably read and evaluate the Python code the Data Scientists write. Since our code is running on Azure cloud infrastructure, you have the relevant skills to perform DevOps activities in a CI/CD environment.
How you’ll be working
- In a focussed team with a mission to fundamentally deliver worlds’ best risk and marketing predictions.
- Using an iterative, but structured approach: a world to discover, the company is a scale up which works on a validated learning principle.
- Participate in both product development and customer projects.
- Knowledge driven: collaborate with colleagues on the teams UX design, product development and data science to develop attractive commercial offerings
- Think, feel, execute: it’s all about improving customer experiences
What your responsibilities are
- Further design and develop the needed infrastructure of the intelligence platform
- Implement the models and algorithms developed by the data scientists
- Design and build the frontend for users of the platform
- Propose new approaches & solutions
- Explore what happens in your profession worldwide and bring in new ideas
- Work closely with data scientists and product leads
- You have a strong software engineering background
- You have 5+ years experience in working with PHP technology
- You have experience with Symfony 4
- You have in-depth knowledge of web-based APIs (Web Services, REST, JSON, XML)
- You have DevOps skills, preferably Azure related
- You can cope with a dynamic environment and agile process of a scale up
- You are fluent in English which is the company language
What we expect from every team member
- Fast: you are able to work in a fast scale-up environment
- Working together: you are a strong contributor to the team performance.
- Winner: being best in the job and improving yourself and the team all the time
- Accountable: You like to have your own responsibilities and take ownership on them.
Do you want to show us what you can?
We are NOT hiring through Recruitment Agencies