AdviceRobo searches a Product lead to join our team. The mission of AdviceRobo is to reduce financial stress for consumers and financials alike. We apply behavioural science and machine learning to develop credit scoring that predicts credit risks at a granular level. To get there, we combine the best of a small team of a scale up company (quick, fast iteration, high trust and ownership) with a highly professional team with engaging experience and proven track record.
Do you want to change the way people are being serviced by financial institutions fundamentally? Do you have talents and skills to reinforce our team significantly? Well, come and join us!
We are looking for a product lead who thrives in a fast-paced, heavily collaborative and iterative environment. In that role, you’ll be an integral member of a team shaping our products to satisfy our business customers and consumers alike.
Before, during and after completion of projects, you meticulously ensure that the wishes of our clients and end-users are kept in mind and challenge the team when you feel this is not the case. You are aware of all significant developments in the latest analyst space (e.g., data- and text mining), and are capable of quickly mastering new approaches.
The role will require you to be able to distil, document and evangelise AdviceRobos’ product vision, and that you know how to get things done in an agile and fast paced environment, using the latest and best practices across product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development.
- Drive ideation, development, launch, and iteration of AI solution development to improve revenue and user experience across desktop, mobile and apps
- Manage AI solution development with a team of analysts and software developers
- Conduct market and competitor analysis and develop solution strategies to assess market need and ensure solution differentiation
- Manage the entire product lifecycle, from identifying user needs, planning the business case to creating products and services that are valuable, usable and feasible.
- Identify potential partnerships with external resources for agile solution development, software/services.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments
- Support annual planning activities and engage in the development of strategic themes
- Lead quarterly planning activities and engage in the development of product strategies
- Develop and implement quarterly product roadmaps to provide a balance of business needs and customer/consumer experience priorities within the context of delivering strategic themes
- Strong analytical, business, project management, and organizational skills
- Passion for data, testing, and building a world-class customer experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to other key stakeholders, including customers
- Expert on modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, product development process and execution
- Exceptional influencing skills
- Self-motivated, positive-thinking, team player, problem-solver
- Entrepreneurial mindset; can -do mentality
- BA/BS degree
- > 10 years product management experience preferably at AI- software supplier, financial institution or smart data company
- People leadership experience
- Deep knowledge of web standard, artificial intelligence in design and usability
- Understanding of lending and competitive landscape
- Ability to clearly articulate business needs or challenges and identify clear solutions
- Expert in scrum and agile processes
How you’ll be working
A focussed team with a mission to fundamentally prevent financial stress.
- Proactive, but structured approach: a world to discover, the company is a scale up which works on a validated learning principle.
- Participate in several projects by working in parallel on several projects
- Knowledge driven: collaborate with colleagues on the teams UX design, software development and data science to develop attractive commercial offerings
- Think, feel, execute: it’s all about improving customer experiences
What we expect from every team member
- Passionate: being best for the job and improving yourself all the time
- Sharp-witted: you have a passion for correct data and structures
- Innovative: you always keep an eye on new developments and never accept the status quo
- Open: you are open and honest about your work and in your contacts with colleagues, suppliers and customers alike
Do you want to show us what you can? Contact:
- Lily van Thiel
- 00 31 6 52 454 328
We are NOT hiring through Recruitment Agencies