In developing worlds’ best credit scoring software, we combine the benefits of a small team in a scale up company (quick, fast iteration, working together, high trust, ownership and accountability) with the highest quality team.
Do you consider yourself a talented and successful sales executive and do you want to work with the best people sales, in behavioural and psychographic scoring and AI software development we gladly welcome your application.
Do you want to give people and entrepreneurs the opportunity to build their lives and business? Do you have commercial talents and skills to reinforce our team significantly? And are you better than your colleagues? Well, come and join us!
We are looking for sales executives who thrive in a fast-paced, heavily collaborative and iterative environment. In that role, you’ll be an integral member of a team. We’re looking for results-driven people to actively seek out and engage and convert prospects and customers.
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
How you’ll be working
- A focussed team with a mission to fundamentally prevent financial stress.
- Pro active, but structured approach: a world to discover, the company is a scale up which works on a validated learning principle.
- Participate in acquisition and customer projects
- Knowledge driven: collaborate with sales colleagues and the product and software development teams to develop attractive commercial offerings
- Think, feel, execute: it’s all about getting customers worldwide that are more than happy with our solutions
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through your network, cold calling/emailing/linking
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other teams
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative for at least 5 years
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Native in speaking and writing English and preferable fluent in at least one other languages as well
- Academic degree or equivalent
What we expect from every team member
- Passionate: being best for the job and improving yourself all the time
- Sharp-witted: you have a passion for customer value and business result
- Innovative: you always keep an eye on new developments and never accept the status quo
- Open: you are open and honest about your work and in your contacts with colleagues, suppliers and customers alike
Do you want to show us what you can? Contact:
- Rosali Steenkamer
- 00 31 6 52636131
We are NOT hiring through Recruitment Agencies